This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and myBPOS Ltd, the owner(s) of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that myBPOS Ltd makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
Means our place(s) of business located at 33 Bothwell Street, Glasgow G2 6NL
means any online communications infrastructure that myBPOS Ltd makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“User” / “Users”
means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by myBPOS Ltd and acting in the course of their employment; and
means the website that you are currently using (www.mybpos.net) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain. https://www.timesheetz.net) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
1. Intellectual Property
2. Subject to Clause 4 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by myBPOS Ltd.
2. Third Party Intellectual Property
2. Subject to Clause 4 or you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
3. Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
4. Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of myBPOS Ltd or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
5. Links to this Website
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.mybpos.net without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of myBPOS Ltd. To find out more please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact telephone number 0141 270 5118.
6. Use of Communications Facilities
1. When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- It is advised that submissions are made using the English language(s) as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of myBPOS Ltd or our affiliates; and
- You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
2.You acknowledge that myBPOS Ltd reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
3. You acknowledge that myBPOS Ltd may retain copies of any and all communications made to us or using our System.
4. You acknowledge that any information you send to us through our System may be modified by us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon our use of such information must be communicated to us in advance and we reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
5. In order to use the enquiry form and any other communication facility that may be added in the future on this Website, you are required to submit certain personal details. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
- Any information you submit is accurate and truthful; and
- You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
Name of Cookie
Name of Provider
1st / 3rd Party
These cookies enable the function of Google Analytics. Software, this software helps us take and analyse visitor information such as browser usage, new visitor numbers, response to marketing activity and shopping times. That information helps us to improve the website and your visitor experience, and to make our marketing campaigns relevant.
The data stored by these cookies can be seen only by the relevant teams at Adeo Group and Google and never shows any confidential information
Name of Cookie
Name of Provider
Various, ie Facebook and Twitter
1st / 3rd Party
If you take the opportunity to ‘share’ adeogroup.co.uk content with friends through social networks – such as Facebook and Twitter – you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don’t control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
To manage your cookies
Please If cookies aren’t enabled on your computer, it will mean that your visitor experience on our website will be limited to browsing and researching;
To enable cookies
If you’re not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option
For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About’ option
How to check cookies are enabled for PCs
Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options
Click the ‘Under the Hood’ tab, locate the ‘Privacy’ section, and select the ‘Content settings’ button
Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet options’ , then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab
Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser
Settings above Medium will disable cookies
Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options
Then select the Privacy icon
Click on Cookies, then select ‘allow sites to set cookies’
Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
Click on ‘Security’, check the option that says ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’
How to check cookies are enabled for Macs
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
Click on ‘Explorer’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Preferences’ options
Scroll down until you see ‘Cookies’ under Receiving Files
Select the ‘Never Ask’ option
Safari on OSX
Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
Click on ‘Security’ then ‘Accept cookies’
Select the ‘Only from site you navigate to’
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
Scroll down until you see cookies under ‘Privacy & Security’
Select ‘Enable cookies for the originating web site only’
Click on ‘Menu’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Settings’
Then select ‘Preferences’, select the ‘Advanced’ tab
Then select ‘Accept cookies’ option
All other browsers
Please consult your documentation or online help files.
When you visit adeogroup.co.uk you may notice some cookies that are not related to Adeo Group. When you visit a page that contains embedded content, for example from YouTube, you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don’t control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Further information about cookies
If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org (opens in a new window – please note that we can’t be responsible for the content of external websites). You may also wish to delete cookies which have already been placed. For instructions on how to do this, please consult your internet browser’s help menu.
1. No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
2. No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. No goods and / or services are sold through this Website and product and / or service details are provided for information purposes only
3. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations of products and / or descriptions of services available from myBPOS Ltd correspond to the actual products and / or services, myBPOS Ltd is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
4. myBPOS Ltd does not represent or warrant that such products and / or services will be available from us or our Premises. For this reason, please contact us prior to visiting if you wish to enquire as to the availability of any products and / or services. Any such enquiry does not give rise to any express or implied warranty that the products and / or services forming the subject matter of your enquiry will be available upon your arrival at our Premises.
5. Whilst myBPOS Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
8.1 Availability of the Website and Modifications
2. myBPOS Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
3. myBPOS Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, the products and/or services available. These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
8.2 Limitation of Liability
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts myBPOS Ltd’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of myBPOS Ltd.
3. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
8.3 No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
9. Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
10. Third Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you myBPOS Ltd.
2. myBPOS Ltd may from time to time send you information about our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please “click” on the unsubscribe button to be removed from our mailing list..
12. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and myBPOS Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of Scotland and myBPOS Ltd and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Scotland.